NEXT Network Tools
Network Tools allows flight crew and passengers on business aviation aircraft to diagnose and troubleshoot in flight connectivity. It dynamically detects the aircraft configuration and enables access to onboard services and diagnostic functions.
This app assists customers when troubleshooting the connectivity and configuration of satellite communications systems aboard their aircraft.
Capabilities of Network Tools ?
Network Tools captures in-flight WiFi and satellite internet health details and delivers to support rep or crew for up to date status and troubleshooting tools.
Once app is connected to the onboard Wi-Fi network, the app can perform status queries of the various connected devices or SATCOM hardware. The status of each component is presented graphically. Any issues with the connection is identified through a visual indicator, and a probable solution is presented.
- Uses Ping and Traceroute to quickly determine the internet status of connected devices.
- Speed tests for Satellite networks.
- Various SATCOM connection management
- Per device internet connection control.
- Per device bandwidth usage graph.
- Per WAN connection bandwidth usage.
- Cabin IP PBX status including it's extension or call status.
- Network QoS management
- Push notification for Network change.
- Visual cues for network status including failure notification.
- Troubleshooting history logs and email option to send to ground.